2049 Bad Apple
For best results(2049 Bad Apple), it is recommended to do a dry manicure (not soaking the hands and nails in water prior to application).
- Clean the hands and the nail surface with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Gently push the cuticles back with a sterilized metal pusher.
- Shape the nail using a 180 grit file. Buff the surface of the nail to remove the shine.
- Remove dust from the nails with a nail brush and cleanse them with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Superbond as the primer to dehydrate the nail, avoiding the cuticle area. Allow drying for a few seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Base coat being careful not to apply on the cuticles. Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 60 seconds in 48W LED lamp.
- Starting from the base of the nail to the free end, apply a thin layer of 2049 Bad Apple GEL.IT.UP by GIUP®, ensuring to seal the ends.
- Cure for 2 minutes in a 36W UV lamp or 30 seconds in a 48W LED lamp.
- Apply a second thin layer and cure in the same way as mentioned above. Apply a top coats as the last layer.
- Cure for 3 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 90 seconds in 48W LED Lamp.
- If you are using GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Wipe Off Top Coat, cleanse the sticky residue with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply a little cuticle oil and massage the cuticles.
GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Top Coat and GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Satin Matte-RS Non Wipe Top Coat require no cleansing. Allow GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Top Coat to cool for around 30 seconds before applying any oils or creams.