Heavy Metal – Blue
Heavy Metal – Blue is a highly pigmented chrome / metallic effect compressed nail art powder used on top of black or White. It is compressed which means you are using far less product with better, long-lasting effects.
- Clean the hands and the nail surface with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Gently push the cuticles back with a sterilized metal pusher.
- Shape the nail using a file 220 grit. Buff the surface of the nail to remove the shine.
- Remove dust from the nails with a nail brush and clean them with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Superbond as the primer to dehydrate the nail, avoiding the cuticle area. Allow it to dry for a few seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Base coat being careful not to apply on the cuticles. Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 30-60 seconds in 48watt LED lamps.
- Starting from the base of the nail to the free end, apply a thin layer of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® 15 – Total Eclipse (black) or 01 – Ice Ice Baby (white), ensuring to seal the ends.
- Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp and 60 seconds in 48W LED lamps.
- Apply a second thin layer of the color of your choice and cure it again in the same way as mentioned above. Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® non wipe top coat as the last layer.
- Cure for 1 minute in a 36-watt UV lamp or 30 seconds in 48W LED Lamps.
- With the help of the applicator included in the package, we take a small amount of Heavy Metal Chrome Powder and rub it lightly on the surface of the nail.
- Then carefully remove excess dust with a soft brush.
- Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Wipe off Topcoat cure for 3 minutes in 36-watt UV lamp or 90 seconds in 48W LED Lamps.
- At the end apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non-Wipe Topcoat and cure for 3 minutes in a 36-watt UV lamp or 90 seconds in 48W LED Lamps. In order to get a perfect result, remembering to seal the free edges
- Apply a little cuticle oil and massage the cuticles.
- For best results, we recommend that you do a dry manicure (without dipping your hands and nails in water before you start).
Heavy Metal by GIUP® is available in six colors.