Dual Reverse Tips by GIUP®
Reusable Dual Reverse Tips by GIUP® for nail building and extension using MultiMix Synthogel (Polygel) by GIUP®. The set contains 120 pieces in various sizes for the best fit based on the size and shape of the nail.
Application with Dual Reverse Tips
- Prepare the nails with a dry manicure.
- Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Superbond as the primer to dehydrate the nail, avoiding the cuticle area. Allow to dry for a few seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Base coat being careful not to apply on the cuticles. Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 30-60 seconds in 24watt or higher LED lamps.
- Place a small amount of it in the Dual Reverse Nail Tip by GIUP®, wet the application MultiMix Synthogel Brush & Spatula with the SynthoLiquid by GIUP® and shape it in the Dual Reverse Nail Tip by GIUP®.
- Place the Dual Reverse Nail Tip by GIUP® on top of the natural nail and cure.
- Estimated curing time in a 36W UV Lamp is 90 seconds and in LED Lamps over 24 watts between 60-90 seconds. Keep in mind that when building long nails White, Pink and Cover must be cured on both sides.
- Remove the tip carefully and clean the sticky residue from the surface with GEL.IT.UP BY GIUP® Sanitizer.
- Smooth the nail and shape as desired using a Nail File 100/120 by GIUP®.
- Apply your favorite GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Colour and seal with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Top Coat.