Superbond with Acid
- After preparing the nail with a dry manicure, apply the Superbond/ Primer.
- Apply a thin layer carefully without contact with the cuticles.
- It does not polymerize in a lamp, it dries with air in a few seconds to form a sticky protective layer over the surface of the nail.
- Then apply your favorite base and your favorite GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® soak off gel polish.
- Finally, use the Top Coat of your choice.
- If you choose Non Wipe Top Coat, after curing let the customer’s hand “cool” for 60 seconds to maintain maximum gloss.
- If you choose Wipe Off Top Coat, you must remove the sticky substance with the Cleanser / Sanitizer after polymerization.